If you’ve tried everything, live in high levels of pain, yet still believe there must be a way out, it’s time for us to meet.
Friend, I'm so glad you're here.
I know exactly what it feels like:
- to live in high levels of daily chronic pain and pretend you’re not cringing on the inside every day
- to wake up on Mondays with pain, on Friday with it unbearable, and praying for the weekend to recover only to start all over again
- to feel the exhaustion of trying everything – chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, PTs, anything – hoping it will make a difference and yet still finding the courage to keep searching when it doesn’t work out
- to find resilience, despite the daily physical, mental & emotional toll, to achieve and operate as a “normal” person
If you’ve been plagued by these questions:
- Why am I in so much pain?
- How am I going to live like this for x more years, decades?
- Why is this happening to me?
YOU CAN EXPECT ANSWERS
I know you’re looking for answers and here’s what you can expect from our call.
- The answer to why you’re in pain
- How to get out of pain for long-term relief
- Why my clients get such great results after only 3 sessions
- The unique experience of being truly seen, understood & feeling mental relief
I only work with people who are truly ready to get out of chronic pain (and sadly that’s not everyone). If I sense a kindred spirit determined to get out of pain, I’ll invite you to work with me.
I was diagnosed with chronic back pain at the age of 24 and lived in high levels of pain with only surgery or opioids as my options after trying everything.
I refused to believe those were my only options – especially as the doctors didn’t know what exactly was wrong with me. So I fiercely searched for a solution, found it, and became 100% pain free with zero limitations within 2 years.
I’m now certified in the therapy that transformed my life from a black tunnel of despair to abundance, freedom, and the certainly that I will never be in chronic pain again. I’ve celebrated my life of pain relief – not pain management – by hiking Machu Picchu, playing soccer again, and getting scuba certified (those tanks are heavy!) to name a few.
I know intimately the mental and emotional struggle of living with chronic pain and how it affects all areas of life. My specialty is chronic pain and I have 35x more training in pain neuro-science than most physicians and physical therapists. It’s because of my experience and my client’s that I believe a life of real pain relief is possible for anyone.
If you’ve been searching for a solution, you’ve finally found it. You won’t be first to think it was destiny our paths crossed – I felt that way about finding this therapy too and I’m here to share it with you.