Mid-Year Review Practice
an Executive Administrative Assistant Search company
When to do this mini practice?
Either at the beginning of your scheduled time for your review preparation. Or now, yes, now to give you that spark of motivation if you’ve been putting your review prep off.
- You’ll need 6-minutes of uninterrupted time
- Grab a pen and a piece of paper (a blank one from the printer is great)
- Find a seated position – feet flat on the ground (heels off please 😊)
- Close your eyes, look down or soften your gaze
- Play the audio
You can do this practice at any time you need to be reminded of how it feels to be the valuable EA that you are.
Other FREE resources you might enjoy
- Need a break from work but don’t have time?
- Received news that caused stress, anxiety or overwhelm?
- Feeling scattered or uncertain?
This 4-week email series is for you. Small tools, big impact.
The 8-Steps include:
- Science specific to burnout for women
- Mindset maps and processes
- Timeless wisdom from yoga and ayurveda therapy
- Embodiment practices
Work Without Pain
Working hybrid? Have aches or discomfort?
Set up your home office without the fancy ergonomic equipment. 3 in-depth videos on:
- Kitchen office set-up
- Home office set-up
- Star Tribune feature